- Eye Pledge Camp at Women's Degree College... Click Here
- Rural Development Awareness Program.... Click Here....
- Indo Asian Annual Sports Meet 2016-17
- Punyakoti Story Video for Students... Click Here...
- Essay Writing Competition on the eve of National Youth Day 2017
- Womens Degree College - Alumni Meet 2016-17
- Indo Asian Academy Degree College is Accredited by NAAC
- NSS - Bus Stop Cleaning Activity by Indo Asian Women's Degree College students... Click Here
- Google GLASS Trending Technology Research Paper Presentation by Prof. Rizwana - Click Here........
- Women Empowerment - Research paper presentation by Prof. Apsana - Click here....
- I Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) meeting was held for the Academic Year 2016-17
I am often reminded of the quote by Brigham Young “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation”. In fact at Indo Asian Girls PU College and Indo Asian Women’s Degree College, we strongly believe that we will make a positive difference not only in the life of our students but in the community and society at large.
The students have a sustained record of academic excellence over the past years under Pre-University Board and Bangalore University. The college has variety of clubs and societies which train the students to discover their forte and create awareness on social issues. These include the Career Guidance Cell, The Entrepreneurial Development Cell, The Business Line club, The Soft Skills Club, Cultural Club, The Environment Club. A number of social service activities are conducted. Every year a substantial number of the students are placed in reputed MNCs and leading Indian corporate houses.
To help young women grow into confident, creative, emotionally balanced and professionally competent individual by nurturing their all-round potential through an excellent educational system that is dynamic and innovative to women from all sections of society.
I appreciate our faculty for their faithful and consistent care and parents for their hard work, dedication and commitment to constantly provide a high quality of teaching and learning for our students.
Most of all, the team work and commitment on the part of the management, staff and students are remarkable.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”-Nelson Mandela
We believe that the right value based education – can shape each student into an agent of positive change and builders of a society that will make our country among the best in the world.